Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekend in Chicago (move from VOX previously posted on Nov 18, 2009)

The Dom K. who drove me to Chicago electro simulated me all the way there with the Erostek ET302 remote controlled box. We arrived Friday about noon and help the Dom S. i stayed with setup a play space in his home.  Then we went to lunch and came back.  he played with me for a few hours on a swinging table and got me off. Then we laid on the floor and he played with my nipples for what seemed like hours to the point of making me cry like baby from tit torture
Then after the Dom S. tortured my nipples and made me cry we went out to eat, just walking distances from his townhouse.  After dinner we drove to the club house.  Some of my local Detroit friends where there too.  The Dom S. i stay with inform them that my nipples have not been play with enough,  So they pinch hard and made yell some.  I tried to get away but they held my arms behind me. It was the last time they torture them.  They were really sore by the end of the weekend.
Later I was watching another electro Top using the bi-polar electro suction cups i made for him on a boy.  So we head up stairs and found a table to play on.  I strapped him down and hooked up the electrodes to his cock, balls and nipples (bi-polar suction cups, bi-polar contacts on each the nipple is the only way safely to use electro above the waist).  Then hooked up the the ET312 box to the cock and balls and the ET232 box to the nipples.  Put the ET312 box oragasm mode so his cock and balls will have a nice feeling. For the ET232 box put it on wave mode for the nipples.  The finally box is a light sound machine (Nova Pro 100 from Photosonix.com)  I put the goggles over the eys and head phones over the ears.  Then started up all boxes and soon the boy is on a trip, my trip.  While the boy was feel the electro stim and flashing lights, go over his body with sensation toys like a fox fur, vibrators, cat scrat mits, etc. The object to over the stimulate the boy.  Finally, the boy had enough wanted to stop which i did.  The trip can be intenses for a first timer.
After that we went home and Dom S. tied my hands to the bed post and continued to torture my nipples getting me rock hard. Soon he was getting me to the edge of cumming then stop and start jack me off some more.  I really wanted to cum so bad. Finally, he let me cum.  After untie my hands, it was my job to get him off which happly did. We sleep like baby's that night.
Saturday morning we made breakfast then another Dom R. shown up to the house at the invite of the Dom who i stayed with.  After some chit chat the new Dom R. connected me up with electrodes on each of my legs, balls and ass plug.  All the while Dom S. tied me to the swinging table. Soon I was feeling the electro stimulation on my legs first  Then i it feel on my balls and ass.  Now i am feeling intense stimulation and yell out in plain and pleasure.  While my body as being over stimulated Dom R. pinches my already sore nipples.  Clamps were applied to my nipples and then removed and other clamps were used.  After about an hour or so i had too much and asked to reduce the power.  Next the Dom R. jack me off.   I was untied and Dom R. and me hugh and i thank him for a great time.  Dom R. left and i took a nape because more play was come that night.
I woke up and we dress for the night activites.  We drove to the banquet and a great dinner.  It was a nice time to catch up with friend have not seen for a while. 
After the banguet we drove to the club house for another play party.  I already schedule a boy to electro Top as the doors open.  Again tied the new boy down with the same setup i used the previous night.  However, this time I added a music to the scene.  So the boy is being stimulated to the beats of a custom play list on my IPOD.  Again I use other sensation toy to give the boy feeling i am still there he is safe.  The music is a collection of techno and Amercia Indian music with others.  The boy enjoyed the stimulation very much. 
Another boy that was helping me out in the scene ask if he could next.  I said sure and set him the same way except used a different play list of music.  This time it was more rock and roll, techno, and German chatting music.  It was a little more intense with less rest between songs. He seem to in joy it the trip too.  By the I was done my leg were about to give out so we went home. 
Again I was jacked off by Dom S. and i serviced him so he would be able to get off too.  The day we got up and headed to the club house for brunch and more play.   A hot boy i have been eyeing all night wanted to be electro stimulated.  So we went up stairs.  His Sir help me tie his boy down and connect him like the other boys.   I use the first play list this time.  It was first time so went to go easy on him.  However, throughout the scene asked if his wanted more power and he says yes.  So I could tell he wanted it to be intense.  His Sir help me with the sensation play simular to what I did to the other boys.  But it hot to have his Sir there to help out.  The boy was a look too which helped :)
Well that was the last scene.  So Dom K. and me head off for the ride back home.  No play one way home :(  But it was a nice ride with all the memoreis of the weekend to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment