Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Used and Tortured by SIR C. for the night (move from VOX previously posted on Oct 24, 2008)

Last Friday night a Sir came over for a night Domination, Torture, puppy action.   Sir orders me to be chastity before he came over.  Sir also orders me to only have boots, the metal cuff collar, CB3000 cock cage, and electro cock ring.   Also, Sir orders that the electro be turn out so feel it before he arrives.   So I was well on my way to getting hard before Sir got here.  The door bell ring and I answered the door dressed as Sir ordered.  Sir seems pleased.  Sir asked if I was ready and said "Yes Sir".   Sir moved me into the living room with his hand on my neck.  It feels good to be under control of Sir.  I shown Sir that i had the bondage table setup as instructed.   Sir asked for my leather hood, leather cuffs to suspend my hand and rope.  Sir moved me to the back room where had previously ordered to setup the board that is chained to the ceiling.  Sir pushed me to floor and put the leather hood over my head.  Sir ordered me to stand up and get on the board which made the chains tight.  Sir connected my cuffs above my head and feet to the board.  Sir now has me at his mercy.   Sir when to get paddles and a very stiff bush usually used for cleaning around the house.  It has never seen dirt, lol.   Sir started out with paddle on my balls and then my ass.   Sir would then switch to the brush where my skin was made sensitive by the paddles.  After getting me work up Sir added tit clamps to my nipples.  This gets me rock hard as Sir must have wanted.  I am his toy for the night to use and torture as he pleased.   Sir rubbed the very stiff brush all over my body.  It made me even my horny.   Sir would rub the brush on my ball and all around my cock.  Since my cock was still locked it was getting the pleasure of Sir torture.   This did not stop Sir from causing me the pain he wanted.   Like i said i am here to give Sir by torturing my helpless body.   His boy toy.   Sir decided to give me a break and untied me.  Sir orders me to my knees.  Then Sir started to torture my tits.  Playing with them between his fingers.  This got me hard being on the floor horny the puppy in me started to come out.  I start whimpering like torture puppy.   Master asked if i like it and bark to indicate it felt great.   Master ordered me to bend over.  Then Master inserted an electro butt plug into my ass.   Next, Master turned up the power in my ass and cock.  Then Master pick up the rubber dog bone.  We played fetch for while getting me more into my puppy space.   After playing fetch Master asked if i was hungry, i barked to indicate that i was.  Master opened a can of dog food and put in my dog dish.  i waited for Master to allow me to eat.  i was just staring just patting.  Then Sir order me to get to it boy.   I ate it like the dog i am.   i cannot say it tasted great but i am a dog and do not have a choice.   Master asked I had enough and i bark indicated i was.  Master took the food away and put water under my paws.  Master ordered me to drink up.   i drank up as best as i could.  Then Master orders me up to come to him.  Master ordered me to sniff his cock lock in his pants.  Like a good dog should.  Dog sniff other male’s privates so it just reinforced my puppy space.   i got closer to Master leg and instinctively start to hump Master's leg. But since my cock is still lock all i do is rub my sore ball against Masters leg.   Master then opens his pants and lets me sniff his cock more closely.  As any dog would do next i start licking Master cock.  This got Master rock hard.  However, i was left without feeling Master cock on pups tongue.   Master asked if i was ready to cum.  I bark my approval.   Master got up and orders me to get up.  We went into the other room where the bondage table was setup.   Sir orders me to setup the electro cock and ball crushing board.  This brought me out of my pup space and back into boy space.   I got the board around my cock and balls and then wired up to the ET312 box.  Then Sir screwed the board down on my cock and ball.  My ball started to hurt before even the power was turned up.  Sir tied me down to the bondage table.   Then Sir started turning up the power and put on the light / sound machine over my eyes and ears.   Sir has complete control over me.   Sir started playing with my tit getting me harder causing the board feel tighter pressure on my cock.  As the power was turned up i started to feel the pleasure and pain from the current flowing through my cock and balls.  Finally, my cock explored in an intense orgasm.    

No comments:

Post a Comment