Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ICON and Detroit Bondage Club (move from VOX previously posted on Oct 12, 2008)

Hi Guys, Last night and Friday night I volunteered for to be demo boy for the ICON Detroit's FETISH Carnival.   Friday night was at Backstreet bar.  My hands were tied behind my head.  The Top turned the violet wand started with the flat mushroom bub.  In the low light setting the bub glowed nicely.  The Top start out shocking my tits getting my excited.   Good thing i was tied up!  Then he moved to all over my chest and side abs.   The way my hand are tied I cannot help but be force to watch my torture.   Next, he inserted the rack bub.  It is a little less intense giving me a little break.  But when he uses on my cock it feel much worse.  The audience seem to enjoy our show.  The Top even got the audience involved  when he up in the grounding rod.  Now my body became charged.  So now when ever anyone touched me i got a shock!   Plus, any metal object can be used to torture me.  So he started up with his car key.  This was more intense then the bubs.   So you can image i squirm!.   Next he pulled out the metal nettling needle.  This is the most intense of all my attachment.  Smaller contact equals more pain!   Which made me squirm more and more.   After his fun with the nettling needle Sir offer up everyone to touch me.  So now i am everyone's torture toy :)    Many guys came up to me to see what it felt like.   Even the MC got into the fun.  So all and all it was a great session and night.
While i was tortured other member of the Detroit Bondage Club was tying up a boy in a rope web.  The seem to enjoy the bondage very much.  
I ended up making out with a hot Top for the rest of the night.  he, he!!!
Saturday night was very much the same for me

No comments:

Post a Comment