Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer Camp 2010

Hi guys, just got back from a 6 day S&M RUN (6 day play party).  It was awesome.  Got to meet up with old friends and made some new ones.  Plus lots of play too. Here are some recounts of the play I did this time.  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks to all who I played with.

For the first scene, I Topped a cute boy with electro.  Had his cock, balls and tits wired up to my ET312B and ET232 box (bi-pole nipple cups for safety).  Plus, had the Nova Pro light and sound machine on the boy.  To make the boy totally out of it I piped music into to the Nova Pro then into the ET312B or ET232 boxes.  The boy loved it!  I was glad to help him out he he.

My second scene was again Topping another guy electro.  We talked online before the RUN so knew we would play.  Again had this boy tied up and electro hooked up to his cock, balls and tits.  Another satisfied bottom.  Later this boy will be my demo boy for a electro demo / educational talk.

The third scene i was the bottom being tied up.   The Top tied me up and played with my body like toy.  The Top did a lot of sensation play to get me all work up.  He kept me on the edge of cumming for what felt like forever.  Being tied up did not have much choice, lol.

The fouth scene was a long term jack off and some CBT play too.  This Top is an expert at getting you at the edge for a very long time.  however, instead of just lube he uses Vicks vapor rub too.  Oh my god it was intenses.  The Vicks kept my cock hot.  When he jack me off the Vick felt less.  However, he would stop just before i was about to shoot.  Then my cock would heat up again.  Dam it was lots of fun.  He did finally let me cum.  Yet he tortured me even more by rubbing the head of my cock.  This only made me laugh hectically.

Fifth scene was something i have done with this Top many times  before. He hit my thighs 5000! times with a drum stick (2500 each).  These are not hard wacks but just in the same place over and over and over and over.  This time i cum without being touched on my cock or balls.   However, i once more that day kept on the edge of cumming for long time.  I finally had too much and shot 3 or 4 times.  It was the most intense orgasms i have every had.  I was totally blow away,  he he.

Sixth scene was outside on a picnic table.  I was tied up with leather restrains here i could not move my arms, legs or chest.  The Dom put me in a total pain trip with electro and clothes pins.  My cock, balls, chest, and legs were clamped with these very small clothes pins.  Shit they hurt like hell.  Then the Dom play mind trips with me forcing me to take more pins.  Then he climb on top of my face and fuck my mouth.  This distracted me from the pain he was causing my body.  If i did not keep sucking him off then i would get more pain from the electro on my cock and balls.  This made me want to suck him harder.  Finally, came all over my chest.  Then slowly remove the small clothes pin.  At this point was getting use to them.  However, when they came off they hurt ten times more then going on. 

Seventh scene was another electro play with me as a Top again.  Had the boy hooked up the same as the other two boys but this time he wanted his feet electro stimulated too. This was the longest of all the sense i had on this year's RUN (3 hours).

Eigth scene was more of an education demonstration. I talked about electro play.  What type of electro play, safe ways to play, and what type of equipment to purchases.  Also, had a demo boy he was a great sport.  Thanks boy for help out.  I really appreciated.  You were a good sport even at the end with all the clapping and the mic.  Will let you imagine was the boy had to endure, lol

ELECTRO DEMO INFO

Ninth scene was someone i have always wanted to play with but was did not think i was up to his level of play.  However, when he throw his dance card at me what choice did i have but to schedule play.  He asked me what i want to do.  When some hesitation I asked him to cane me.  I seen his demo for canning and knew he knows how to swing a cane.  And dam did he ever know what he was doing.   He started out with light wacks kepting me hard throughout the hard wacks too (the good ones as he called them).  He ended up giving me three good ones which made me scream bloody hell.

Tenth scene was another cane scene.  However, all the Top who caned me first was doing was showing off his handy work.  So another Top that was caning his boy decided to give me 6 hard ones.  I had to hold on to the first caning Top for support both physically and emotionally.  Dam now i am feeling it all over again.

Eleventh scene was a more sensual play.  This time i was tied down outside again with rope. Rope bondage gets me hard instantly.  The Top tied up my cock and balls very nicely.  Then he jacked me off with rope.  It was very very hot scene.  Dam never knew rope could be used that way.

The last and twelfths scene was something not planned.  One of the Tops came up to after he seen my electro demo.  Ask if he could show him how to electrify his knives.   I offer up myself as his boy for the scene.  WOW what a scene.  It was scary and exciting all at the same time.  These were not sharp enough to cut the skin but enough to leave my body scratch up.   Then to combine it with electro only make it feel like you are really being cut.  After jacking me off again for12th time this run, spray me down with alcohol.  Dam that hurt more then scene itself.  But i know i had to take it to prevent any infections from the knife play.

Thanks all for a great Summer Camp RUN.

boy david

PS, When i refer to the word "boy" i mean an adult (over 21) who is submissive.

No comments:

Post a Comment